The COSMOS Database v1.0 is freely available
Click here for a link to COSMOS DB, which you can access after free registration with your email address.
The COSMOS DB leaflet can be downloaded here.
COSMOS DB content
- More than 80,000 chemical records with more than 40,000 unique structures
- Name, CAS number, IDs.
One substances or a list of chemicals.
- Chemical structure – exact, substructure and similarity search.
Sketch your own query or enter SMILES.
- More than 12,000 toxicity studies across 27 endpoints for more than 1,600 compounds
- US FDA PAFA dataset generously donated by the US FDA Office for Food Additives Safety (OFAS) and oRepeatToxDB compiled by the COSMOS Consortium.
- Endpoints including both repeat dose toxicity studies and genetic toxicity data.
- Toxicity data searchable by endpoints, test system, route of exposure, sites or other details.
A short summary of the content of the COSMOS Database version released can be found here.
COSMOS DB webinar
A webinar "COSMOS DB: A New Database of Toxicological Information to Support Knowledge Discovery" has been held on 26 February 2014, hosted by the American Society for Cellular and Computational Toxicology (ASCCT).
The recording of the webinar is available here.
A short tutorial with examples on how to use the different search options of COSMOS DB can be downloaded here.
COSMOS DB contact
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical questions about COSMOS DB or resetting your password.
General questions can be addressed to email@example.com.